|School fees for 2023/2024||Per Term|
Interest is charged on outstanding fees at a rate of 1.5% per month accruing daily.
- A returnable deposit of £500 will be included in the account for a girl’s first term. It will be credited against the closing account when the pupil leaves the school.
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable £100 administration fee and a non-refundable £100 assessment fee (Nursery to Year 2 are not subject to assessment fee).
- We aim to make fees as inclusive as possible. The termly fees therefore cover the cost of tuition, text books, most stationery requirements, morning break and lunch. Below are some examples of the extras you might be expected to pay for:·
- Individual Learning Support and music lessons
- Exam fees
- School trips
- Speech and Drama lessons, including LAMDA tuition
- Gymnastics, tennis and Martial Arts coaching
- Minibus service
- Breakfast club
- After-school activities
A full list of items which incur additional charges may be obtained from the Bursar.