Wraparound Care Provision
We understand how hard the work/life juggle can be for working parents, and are here to try and make things a little easier for you. We are pleased to offer wraparound care from Nursery upwards.
Our Breakfast Club is free of charge for girls to attend, if they are not eating Breakfast. Breakfast is available for those who require it at a minimal cost of £1/item.
Girls from Nursery to Year 13 may be dropped off from 7.45am.
Senior House students arriving before the start of the school day must sign in at Reception, and then can go to their Form Room or Library, or attend one of our before school Co-Curricular clubs.
Nursery and Reception children may be dropped off from 07.45am (or 0730, if required) and are supervised in Paddington House. Girls in Year 1-6 attend Breakfast Club in the Dining Hall where they have a range of activities to start their day.
After School Care
After School care is available for all students until 1800 hours. Girls in Senior House can attend Co-Curricular clubs, or go to After School Prep in the Library.
Prep students attend The Hub, our re-vamped After School Care:
We have listened to parents, and children, and identified the growing demand for structured wrap around care are pleased to share further details below:
- Homework Room for Year 3-6 so girls can complete their Homework, with teacher support (before they come home!).
- Structured and, importantly, fun activities to encourage key skills such as teamwork – including Dodge Ball, Lego Challenges, Treasure Hunts, Arts and Crafts to name a few.
- Set time for girls to wind down after a busy day – this is so important for mental health and well-being
- Free until 1600 hours and then just £2.50/30 minutes thereafter, until 1800 hours
- Girls are provided with a light snack and juice. We recommend those staying beyond 1700 hours bring tea with them.